Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Radman_Art Blog Homepage 2024 Updated On January 1st with all new art for 2024



This page is reserved for art by me; only. Basically my home page will be reserved for art only. That was my intention when I first started this blog and is mentioned throughout the years on this blog.
This is my update for this year 2024 Home Page

3d art videos:

Happy New Year  I will do what I did last year and ad all my sweet strawberry, cherry flavored candied artwork; on my home page. I do this art because my wife likes it the most. She is the most important person in my life and my art is all for her. I am also doing this type of art for my good fellow Texans who love art themed in the gentle side of nature. I always do my best to be as gentleman like as possible when I am creating this art. I went to lower dpi this year on my drawings although like I always say I have the huge original .tiff files if I could get my stuff printed and put in a show. Black and white this year because I wanted to limit myself to see what happened. Things are going great as always. I just did a comment on one of my Pinterest Computer Art images I made; here. I will paste it here too. : I did this with a freeware program. It would not make big renderings. I took smaller renderings and manipulated them in Microsoft Paint to make these. People seem to like these. Maybe someday I will revisit this great freeware. Color always means allot to me. I try to stick with the basic psychedelic colors. This one is a great example of that technic. I love life and always have. Sometimes I really feel I could love everyone. I have been wanting to post that here for sometime. If you go to my 2019 page for posts only you will see DL Moody explain how that is possible; to love everyone. The best post on this subject was from January 27, 2019. I have been wanting to post the about this for years now here. Last year almost by magic I found exactly where the post was. I used to search the page for the word love and there was way to many words. I hope you can learn this secret to life and it blesses you like it has blessed me. Our Christmas dinner was amazing. I will post a photo of it on the top of the page here. We had slow roasted rib roast and it was so delicious it is beyond words. We are still enjoying the leftovers and will be. I am saving the best part for last. As in the photo you can see that darkest brown part of the rib roast is the best tasting part. I still have it in the freezer. Here we go with another year in the greatest country in the world. I have many great plans for my art for 2025. I keep working on my art in my head. I know everyone will love my new art for next year. I was thinking of what candy's does my artwork best represent. I think strawberry creme filled Bavarian chocolates and Queen Anne Cordial Cherries would do it. I also liked cherry Twizzlers; as a way of describing my art. Every thing is good here and being good is good enough. It really was almost miraculous that I found that DL Moody section on that page. I looked for it for years and always gave up out of frustration. Last year I looked it up on my phone. This blog is completely different on a phone because the menu is a small box that expands. I went to the page and swiped down; you know like a roulette wheel it skims though the page. Then I stopped it randomly to reveal that section I searched 4 years to find. At the time I was hungry for The Word and went to my web page for sustenance and I got fulfilled. It seems my lot in life is to be really good at Revelation. I am a very strong opponent of all conspiracy theory's at the same time only take it for what it says. I am a boring Revelation graduate of my old church; from a intense class that took 2 years to complete. I am content of how low key I am about the book of Revelation. As far as I can say I will never change my views; and my no nascence approach to such things. I have said to much; just go read the 3 pages I dedicated to that subject to get the whole story. It has begun. I am knee deep it a great new serries of art that I predict will be one of my most popular new art serries I have created. I have to play allot less video games now and dedicate most all of my free time to art. It's that time of year again. Sorry for talking about religion and the like so much; especially if people reading it are bored and disinterested. I know. I want to talk about video games. As I have spoken about before (on this blog) I am into those handheld video games. I have been playing video games since Asteroids was a newer game you had to use quarters to play. I have been playing different versions of Puzzle Bobble for many years now and have never played my favorite version of that game; until recently. I was one of the first people to have a Nintendo home video console back in the day. Come to find out; my favorite version of Puzzle Bobble was only on the Super Nintendo Console, aka Super Famicom. I am playing it now and at about round 70. I very much recommend this version of Puzzle Bobble. I want to talk about this years art some more; although that will have to wait till next time I update this page. I took a photo of my progress in the game afore mentioned above. See here top of the page. Yesterday I reached Round 100 of the game. You have to get past this boss type character and it is kind of tough. Nevertheless I won. I will post a photo of the boss being defeated.: See here top of the page. Also while I was at it I took a photo of fried mushrooms I made this morning. I will post it on the same page. I used to get fried mushrooms at the Durham Fair back east. They are one of the easiest things to fry because the batter sticks so well to them. I just want to mention how much I love Microsoft OneDrive for getting images to and from my phone and computer. I gave them a great Google review. Stay Rad. I found these on Google Images.:  See here top of the page What can I tell you it seems like sometimes I am in love with the universe. My wife has a long weekend so we are just laying around and eating cheeseburgers and french fries; my wife's favorite. I do not workout or do art on a wife day. I do not want to miss anything. I like to spend as much time next to her as I can. God knows it too, and that is all that really matters; doesn't it? Right now I am listening to my favorite album on low volume and watching this cool old show Captain Power. Ted Leo and the Pharmacist - Hearts of Oak; please play over and over, forever. Oh about my art I posted here 3 months ago. Oh I want to say that I never got along good with my dad growing up. I realized recently that it was 5 years till I made sure my dad knew I loved him.It was the best thing I ever did in my life. My life changed 360 degrees. I was not living with any family members in for about 5 years before I moved back to my 1st home town and lifted weights to possibly compete and became some kind of hometown hero.Then I met my wife and we moved west and never looked back on those mean streets of the east coast. I still love and miss it mostly for it's fresh seafood plush summer foliage and the best skiing access. So the art I posted has a continuing theme. I discovered this awesome 2D/3D computer art that moves around when it is on your desktop. I was so impressed with it I threw it in to all my 3D stuff. I lost a bunch of 3D art last year trying to make this cheap flash drive work. That was devastating to me. I still get sad when I remember it. I recommend Sandisk Flash drives only. Ok so like I was saying this stuff will blow your mind. O all right I will as some to the bottom of the page here: https://radmanart2ndhome.blogspot.com/p/smorgasbord.html I actually had to go into my 3D project file here to show you. I am going to give you my best images. Put these in the corner of your desktop on black background. It will appear to move around as you do your work on your computer. I like to think of it as play though. "And it's so hard and I know how hard And I know how hard to pursue When you just ain't breaking through But don't you let them tell you that you're wrong" - The Crane Takes Flight Ted Leo and The Pharmacists Track 13 on Hearts of Oak. So it is just video games and good food and watching movies for my wife and I for our long weekend together. It just makes me feel love and "Love is all we need." - The Beatles. Happy Saint Patrick's Day. I remember my classmates growing up in the mean streets of the east coast. I grew up in what was known as a Irish Catholic School back then. Nowadays that might seem politically incorrect. Most of my fellow students looked up to me. I was class president in the 7th and 8th grade. Jodie Foster I think that was her name, was my girlfriend then and she was the highest grade average girl then. She took my place as class president in the 8th grade. I was told it was because I did not get enough field trips or something like that. I always admired the brave hearts of the young men in my classes back then when all the Irish wars were going on. I like to think I carried that with me from back then, that loyalty to a cause. The art is going great. The hours the artwork I do take's; is taken away in every way by the satisfaction of the end result. That is my personal opinion and if you do not get it, then you have not been paying attention and if you have not and even if no one ever reads this; at least I experienced it. The very same reason people climb mountains (is why I do my art); because it was there. Around 2018 I got real excited about tanks because of my favorite game World of Tanks and the tank art I was into; back around then. I had completed a huge amount of tank art and for my reward I sent away for a few tiny model World War 2 army men and tanks. I have always wanted to own something like this. Quite frankly; I had no idea that something like this even existed. I bought things separately and believe me this stuff was a very good price. The detail is amazing. I took one of the tank cases that came with it and made a little battlefield out of it. The Nazi's are out numbered and one is even being run over with the tank. I have a real Indiana Jones type hatred for Nazis. As a kid (that is where this really comes from) no army men collection would be complete without the enemy Nazis. You can see my creation at the bottom of the page, click here. I took it off my dusty mantle recently and polished it off and I realized I never posted about it. I meant to. Just got done writing a review of the 1966 Captain America television series. I will post it here. : I like this series mostly because of my infatuation with it as a child. The comics have also amazed me as a artist all my life. This series is riddled with perilous scenes, one after another; always with the constant recurring theme of patriotism. I think it would be good for young people to watch to help them be more patriotic. I think if my dog was a real child he would like this show too. I like to sing him the theme song to him often. If you have seen the movies they will help you catch up quicker to what is going on. The color scheme is so old school it will take you back to the good old days when comics where your favorite thing in the world; to own. It will show up on the page as soon as they review it. Happy Easter. Here is a little ditty of a page I made last year to celebrate Easter; click here. I just want to say that when I refer to the East Coast; where I come from, as the mean streets; all I can say when I grew up there; it was mean. Now that we are all living in times of enlightenment; I am sure my sweet Connecticut leads the pack. You think we have country in the south; that is nothing compared to the jungles that engulf Connecticut every summer and early fall: my favorite season time there, early fall. It is a magical place of the refinement of higher education; like nowhere else in our country. The colleges is where I hung out from the ages of 8 years old till the day I left in the mid 1980's. I have a deep rooted comradery to my homeland and especially my first hometown; one of the best college towns. I learned American history there like nowhere that it could be taught with such passion; dating back to our forefathers. I learned by the best of those who told the story like no one else; the hardships of those who fought and died to establish out great country. I do not remember that much about the civil war as much as the American British wars; before this country was even a country. I remember tails of great heroism in the establishing our great country told by people who really, really believed in what they taught. If you search everything I ever wrote about where I am from: 98 percent of it; is all positive, like what I just said in this paragraph. Of course the Radmanart family saw the total eclipse. I ran up to my dog during the 4 minute blackness to show him; so even my dog saw it. I really enjoyed the show right out my front door. I made a video of it with the background music as me playing my Chinese electric guitar. Click here. I have YouTube music on my phone and I saw a new song by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Philly_and_Perquisite and it was pretty good. Stereo something. I have liked them before anyone liked them. Their music (for some reason) brings me back to those elegant times in Connecticut. Back then when ever I found myself in the deep city of Hartford or New Haven Connecticut; sometimes I have to say I do not not know how I got there. Some friend of mine took me there without me knowing where we were going. My friends used to like colleges. I would find myself surrounded by that polished wood paneling in the deep city. You could not see the wall just dark polished wood everywhere. That is what this music reminds me of. Nevertheless I miss and love deep city elegants. This is what I thought of just before I wanted to post the following because I was listening to them at that time.: I wanted to post that the reason I took a video of my sneakers in my eclipse video (mentioned above) is that I really like them for the tough Texas land roving. I recommend them for Texas. I have been wearing these sneakers since I was a kid; bound for the west, back east as a sore thumb. https://www.converse.com/ The pair in the video were given to me for free from Converse for a video commercial tryout they had; that I entered my Radman_art DVD in, when I just got out of college back in 2008 as a real 'Schmitty'. I do have 2 other pairs of Chuck Taylor's and I bought them around 1988 in beautiful Southern California; the year I got married. They are still good and have withstood the mean Texas land for many years. I only wear them in the summer because they fit tight. My blue pair are best for winter because I can wear 2 socks or more under them. We have long cold winters here and you have to be prepared for them. There is one and final reason why I must be loyal to Connecticut and that is; my vast, vast, family there. My Sicilian heritage is deep rooted there (most of all) not to dismiss my wife's family as well. I have relatives there I have and may never meet; by the thousands. Some things you just sense; without having to know the actual statistics. I  just want to start right now to affirm that all my free time is spent creating my art for the first of the year these days. Like I said above; this one should be the most popular to date. That is saying a lot since I am pretty sure my art is completely ignored by the internet. I stopped getting notifications of people adding my art to their favorites on Pinterest lately. I have been getting those emails for years, everyday, for years: yet suddenly they stopped about 2 months ago. The weird thing is; things like this never makes me give up. I keep doing art no matter what. This is my review I just did for IMDB click here. If you are like me; you do not know what Canada is all about and why they have flourished just above us in all that terrible weather for so long. One thing I learned as a young patriotic American is that Canada helped us out with vietnam. That is all I needed to know; at about the age 11. I have always considered Canada the friend to us here. I still do not know exactly what is going on up there. This show has helped me to fill those gaps as best I can. Red reminds me of people I knew back east. We are overflowing with people like this in the north east. Good people with no real goals in life; than to just get through each day without being injured our bankrupt. The simple people of our country are what makes us great. I have no idea what is going on in the Red Green Show. There is not too much of any good advice in this show. This show should be known as bad advice for anyone trying to fix anything, living with the possums in the woods. The one thing about this series is that I am pretty sure of; Red is a Christian, as per a scene I saw about him commenting about the Bible taught in schools. He said something like; kids can learn alot with the Bible and use that to help them in life and that is why it should not be taught in schools. Another classic Red Green joke. Long live the incredibly long series of the Red Green Show! title: Get to know Canada through this show. This paragraph was updated on April 18th 2024.





























































This disclaimer is for people that came to this web site for any purposes, other than to enjoy this site for it's artistic content or for portfolio reasons. If you came to this site to enjoy this web site for it's artistic content  first and foremost, or for portfolio purposes then ignore the following. This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended  recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this communication in file or text format,  in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy. This communication does not constitute consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties. Also; Please forgive me if I goof up allot when I type. I am a free speech fanatic and it can be perceived as a bad typist to some. I can write whole sentences that do not mean what I want them to exactly. The bottom line is I need a good editor employed and have since I first typed anything on the internet. I do enjoy writing, though. I am long winded on paper and have been all my life. I consider writing to be a artistic, creative free expression. Many times I compose subjects that may have several different meanings; to inspire the reader to freely navigate the words. Sometimes I simply use poor grammar and sentence structure because I choose too, or rarely simply, by mistake. My thought is I am not getting paid, therefore there is no need to be stringent at all. I can create entire paragraphs that may have different meanings. I do believe in whole subjects being confined to paragraphs and sentences and rarely deviate from that. I would best describe things I write that are rarely deviated as the exception to the rule done with no regret. It is never my intension to be malicious or purposely misleading in anyway; intentionally with any type of destructive outcome. Also; this blog and all my websites and all my emails and everything I do on the internet is not affiliated with any one else or organization. I am totally independent in everything I do and always have been since I first started to use the internet. I post many links on this blog for example and am not affiliated with any of the links at all. I have no idea who posts any of the YouTube links I post here for example. I have my YouTube home page here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RadmanArt2012 and that is the only posts I have ever made on YouTube. I love YouTube and Google and the inexhaustible amount of information they provide. Posting links here to tie all my art into it; in order to promote it and to promote other artists as well: is a invaluable tool. Appreciation for a open and free internet is immeasurable; to exercise the right of free expression.


Please, feel free to judge me by the people that have been hand in hand with; since the day I was born, to this very day.

This was my dad who was a police officer from about 1970 to 1996 in Middletown, Connecticut.
This is a picture of my dad in 1991.

This was my dad who was US Air Force Veteran from about 1957 to 1961 in Great Falls, Montana where I was born.


My Wife a US Army Vet from 1992 - 2001.

I had to re-scan this photo of my wife; because the original photo of her, I have been posting for years, is way too small. I tried many scans to try to get the fuzz of her left shoulder but it did not work. It is a part of the photo not my scanner.




My dad and me around 1962 at the Malmstrom Air Force Base where I was born.


This is where I was born, cool huh? 


 High ranking Air Force doctors delivered me into this world. 
It's all on my birth certificate. 
Check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmstrom_Air_Force_Base

Malmstrom Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base and census-designated place in Great Falls, Cascade County, Montana, United States. It was named in honor of World War II POW Colonel Einar Axel Malmstrom. Wikipedia

I made this from my favorite war movie:
Saving Private Ryan 

Google Drive:
I have something very cool to share with you all! It took me about 14 years to post it; but I am excited to make this available on Google Drive. I am posting this on top and will leave it here. These are interactive programs I made in Collin College around the year 2003, for my Macromedia Director class with Mike McGee.

8 Ball! I had a 8 Ball that stopped working. I cracked it open and made this totally random program. Just click on the 8 Ball for a random answer every time. I did the 3D work in Tom Ottinger's Cinema 4D Class. Listen to the opening sound effect I made; it is very spooky.


Next is a interactive Radman_Art introduction. It stars Mega Radman and Deadman; 2 characters in my 3d Animations I made in Tom Ottinger's Classes. Just click on the character and they have a conversation with each other. The volume is in the middle. It also features animations. Just click the character that turns lime green.


Next is a little birdy chirp mini program, I made to commemorate the wonderful birds; I hear singing all the time around here in Collin County.


I know you will love them so I will say; your welcome.

A Intro To This Blog:
Please do not judge this blog by this page only. Use the menu on the right and view all the art images of art I created. Everything here is Rated G.

Then after that, view all my YouTube videos I created;  also Rated G, here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/RadmanArt2012 or just put Radman_Art in YouTube search.

After you have done that, read as much as you can of the encyclopedia's worth of posts (also Rated G); I have posted on this blog and YouTube.

Then and only then, can you can properly judge the positive contribution I have made to the art world and the internet. Also you can then judge; whether or not I have posted more original art than any one else on the internet.

This is a mirror Blog I made for when this blog stopped working. I just used this account to ad another blog because this blog stopped working. I do not update the mirror Blog as often as this Blog.

Here is the address in case this ever happens again: http://radmanart2ndhomept2.blogspot.com/

January 15 2017:

I emailed my family YouTube links of our videos, of ourselves, and someone told me it had a security block. You should not have trouble playing these videos made with the old 4 inch tablet I did all the great art from 2015. http://radmanart2ndhome.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_51.html These videos are small in size and that is why I like them so much. If you have a cell phone you can make them too.
These videos open in any browser no problem.

If you get a YouTube security block; which is highly unlikely, you can view the videos here:

My wife and I in the snow January 06 2017:


My wife and I about art and dog part 1 January 06 2017:


My wife and I about art and dog part 2 January 14 2017:


Follow link below to see the movie my wife and I made for college in the year 2003:




Wormhole

Follow like below to see the movie my wife and I made for college in the year 2003:



This is the first time this has been posted on the internet. Crank up the quality setting and be transported.

I think I thought of this from spending so much time at home doing homework for college, The idea is your home is transported to another dimension while your in it with out you knowing it. Sram? A play on words for a backwards story. Again I am using the mars theme as a backdrop for the movie. The fact that the first Mars rover landed on Mars at the time is probably the reason I chose Mars. The beam shows the wormhole from Mars to earth. Oh how adorable in my wife's words are my dogs when they were puppies, I love them just as much today as then. The scene with me drawing is a collage type drawing I never completed; long before all my great paintings within paintings were completed. That is my art desk I use to this day. The photos in the corner are of me as a child. Of course that is my wife in the hand made India tapestry. She is supposed to be a spirit I should have used transparency on her. The entire script comes from my head at the time it was made around 2004. The idea was the house was very close to Mars in it's rotation around the earth. I posted the house scene on my YouTube channel a while ago in expectation of posting this. The video has great Maya creations of my work. The space background unlike the Alien Flyboy was made by me in Photoshop. The spacey part is me dreaming. You can barely see my wife with the tapestry in the background throwing the Frisbee. The ending is bloopers of my laughing so hard I can not talk.

Follow like below to see the movie my wife and I made for college in the year 2003:


Hey I have a IMDB homepage!

I have been a fan of the website since college. I had to use this website for many projects in college: 
This is the address: 



I am actively seeking a sponsor so that I can do this full time and give it the due it deserves. If you know of any interested party please contact me at above email address. 

August 11 2018:

I changed all my files on Google Drive. You do not have to be logged in to Google to download all my great free files; anymore. Anyone can download them now. 

Here is a list of all my available downloads:

!rad_computer_art_man_part_I.wmv:

!rad_computer_art_man_part_II.wmv:

!rad_computer_art_man_part_III.wmv:

!rad_computer_art_man_part_V.wmv:

30th_Aniversary_radman_art_1_26_2018.wmv:

Copy of radmanart_sk8_footy_1_11_2018.wmv:

Interactive_Radman_art.exe

Rad_Computer_Art_Man_Part_IV Done May 25 2017.wmv

Rad_Computer_Art_Man_Part_IX done June 18 2017.wmv

Rad_Computer_Art_Man_Part_VI Done June 3 2017.wmv

Rad_Computer_Art_Man_Part_VII done June 7 2017.wmv

Rad_Computer_Art_Man_Part_VIII done June 11 2017.wmv

Rad_Computer_Art_Man_Part_X Done June 25 2017.wmv

Radman_art_8Ball.exe

Radman_art_Bird_Projector.exe

radman_art_selfie_01_06_2017_pt2.mp4

radman_art_selfie_01_06_2017.mp4

radman_art_selfie_01_14_2017.mp4

radman_art_selfie_01_20_2017.wmv

radman_art_selfie_01_27_2017_smaller.wmv

radman_art_selfie_02_03_2017_smaller_pt1.wmv

radman_art_selfie_02_03_2017_smaller_pt2.wmv

Radman_art_selfie_02_10_2017_smaller.wmv

Radman_art_selfie_02_17_2017_smaller.wmv.wmv

Radman_art_selfie_02_24_2017_smaller.wmv

Radman_art_selfie_03_03_2017_smaller.wmv

Radman_art_selfie_03_05_2017_smaller.wmv

radmanart_sk8_footy_1_11_2018.wmv

wormhole_movie_posted_radmanart2ndhome.blogspot.com_4_28_2018.wmv

My YouTube Channel is Here: